Accuslide/Hardinge® CNC Lathe Benefits
Machine Features & Advantages
Quality Construction & Engineering
- Economy Pricing
- Superior Accurancy
- Full CNC Capabilities
- Simple to Operate and Setup
- Gang tool configuration drastically reduced cut to cut time (no time lost on turret indexing)
- Up to ten tools can be accommodated for small diameter work pieces
- Tools can be added or removed from any location without disturbing any other tool
- Multiple location tool bars can be removed and changed in under one minute
- 20” precision ground tool steel T-slot mounting surface
- Low friction/zero station NSK ultra precision 25 millimeter four circuit linear guide ways
- Preloaded thrust bearing assembly with angle contact bearings
- Precision ground zero backlash ball screw (16 mm diameter, 5 pitch)
- Fully enclosed protection for ball screws and linear ways
- 1/2” Tooling height
Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- The PDU is a nema 12 enclosure which provides the 230VAC, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle (460VAC 3 Phase optional), 120 VAC single phase and machine interface between the CNC and discreet components.
- The 3 Phase power to facilities interface is through an appropriately sized and fused nema safety switch and the single phase power is through a noise suppression receptacle and fusing.
- The PDU provides complete AC power distribution for the system.
- The standard discreet components provided are: the appropriate variable speed, constant horse power spindle drive inverter, 3 Phase power contactor for coolant pump control, pneumatic solenoid valve for automatic collet control
- These functions are completely wired and programmed in the CNC.
- Additional M Functions are optional.
Standard AC Spindle Drive & Motor
The standard variable speed, constant horsepower 5HP motor drive inverter provides spindle RPM to 3,450 RPM, driven through micro-v pulleys and a micro-v drive belt.
- Standard 5 HP Spindle Motor.
- 1 or 3 phase 200V – 230V
Spindle Encoder and Threading Package
Includes encoder, pulleys, belts, stainless pulley cover, and mounting hardware
(Required for single point threading and IPR programming)
|Accuslide on Hardinge Lathe Completely Rebuilt
|Accuslide Machine Specifications
|X Axis Travel
|Z Axis Travel
|Spindle RPM (variable)
|Maximum bar size
|Standard Hardinge® Tool Holders
|Compressed Air (clean, dry) Requirements
Dynamic provides complete parts, services, and support for the Accuslide CNC system with Fagor 8025 CNC control
*Disclaimer: Dynamic Machine Resources, Inc is not affiliated in anyway with Upgrade Technologies or CMS or Hardinge Inc.